Skip to main content

Featured

11/29/25 - Woods bounce-offs and parallels

After her strong interest to go into vs away from woods last class day, I asked Mary Ann to lay a track that parallels woods and does bounce-offs from woods. Mary Ann nailed the assignment (and shout out to Kelley who co-laid and was MVP for double lineups!). We ran the track at 1hr 15min old. Notes - what went well: Great start and 1st turn on the rails! Her article indications were really nice today.  I think our slowed down routine at articles is slowing her down and keeping energy / excitement from running wild. She feels more measured at restarts now. Turns - She was really clear to read on all with the exception of the last turn. In reviewing video, she gave a head turn at the final turn before going forward a little and then looking at woods.  Line work was good today - getting back up the line quickly + a behind the back line work on the final turn - felt like I supported her well when she committed.  She drank well before start and at articles Notes - To work on:...

Bond's Midnight Eve TD

It was a good weekend back in Winston-Salem and even better that I got to share it with Judi and Kelly! The WSDTC hosted a fantastic trial and enjoyed meeting so many members and volunteers!

Evie tracked spectacularly and had her head in the game from the start with a down at the start article. She was a little investigatory on Leg 1 but then fully committed to the game. She blasted through turns confidently and as we crested a small hill, I could see her barreling down to the article where she downed. A very good day indeed :)


A picture of the award given - framed track map. Evie was a bit if an overachiever...





Special thanks to Louisa Arendt from WSDTC who did photography and got some great photos of both tracking and community 💕 Photo dump below because I can't help it!














Love that Evie wanted in on this hug!








Comments

  1. Woohoo!!! You two were spectacular!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics, so rare to have them! The glove is cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those photos are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts